Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (478 Views)

Принтер

Мой принтер deskjet 1050 j410 series. Перестал печатать после того как были обновлены драйверы. Осталось только возможность печатать в программе paint . У меня установлена ОС windows7

0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor
Message 2 of 2 (452 Views)

Re: Принтер

[ Edited ]

Google Translation from Dima-ukr: My printer deskjet 1050 j410 series. Stopped printing after the drivers have been updated. It remains only to print in the program paint. I installed OS windows7.

It sounds to me like you may have a problem with your printer ports if you are unable to print.  How is the printer connected to the computer? I hope you can use this tool in your language.

--HP Print and Scan Dr--

If the above tool doesn't help you, review this document for basic steps which includes how to troubleshoot printer ports.

--Can't Print?--

I hope I can help.  I will do my best anyway.

Google Translation from VisionAiry: 

Это звучит для меня, как у вас может быть проблема с портами принтера. Как принтер, подключенный к компьютеру? Я надеюсь, что вы можете использовать этот инструмент на вашем языке.

--HP принтера и сканера доктор--

Если вышеуказанный инструмент не поможет вам, ознакомиться с этим документом для основных шагов, которые включают устранение неполадок портов принтера.

--Не удается выполнить печать--

Я надеюсь, что смогу помочь. Я приложу все усилия, так или иначе.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation