Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 7 (22,161 Views)
Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

Re: How do i remove the ink cartridge and install a new one in my HP DESKJET 3050 ALL IN ONE J610a ?

Hi rljmvg,

I am linking instructions that includes a video.  Click Here  This will demonstrate how to remove and replace the ink cartridge.  Let me know how it goes.

Good Luck !

View solution in context
Teacher
Message 2 of 7 (22,140 Views)

Re: How do i remove the ink cartridge and install a new one in my HP DESKJET 3050 ALL IN ONE J610a ?

[ Edited ]
Please follow the following link to change the ink cartridge

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02109592

Good Luck
Student
Message 3 of 7 (20,423 Views)

Re: How do i remove the ink cartridge and install a new one in my HP DESKJET 2616 ALL IN ONE ?

see question in subject, thanks

Student
Message 4 of 7 (19,969 Views)

mohammad_at wrote:

Product No: CH376D

Model No: J610a

I have to replace the black ink of my hp deskjet printer but i dont know how to take out the ink and put a new one. Please explain the process to me.

Distinguished Professor
Message 5 of 7 (19,951 Views)

Hi auntypj,

I'd like to help.  Can you give me the Model # and or Product # for your printer?

Do you see Deskjet 2616 on the front of the printer?

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
Distinguished Professor
Message 6 of 7 (19,951 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi rljmvg,

I am linking instructions that includes a video.  Click Here  This will demonstrate how to remove and replace the ink cartridge.  Let me know how it goes.

Good Luck !

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
Student
Message 7 of 7 (19,198 Views)

I've already worked hard to open this site and the question is above  what now how do I remove the cartridge in my printer.

I give up ridiculous

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation