Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Greenbar Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

13 x 19 on Officejet 7610 wide print

I just bought an HP Officejet 7610 wide print all in one. I would like to print a photo on HP Advanced Photo Paper size 13 x 19. I am not certain which paper size to select to set up the print job. 13 x 19 is not an option on the dropdown list. 

Can someone give me a helping hand?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
681 681 37 105
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

13 x 19 on Officejet 7610 wide print

To get an option 13 x 19 (Super B) download and install the Full Feature Software from below link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4158&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5327...

Restart the system and check if "super B with small margin" option is available.

To check the options, follow below steps:
1. Go to Control Panel - Devices and Printers - Right-Click on your installed printer - Select Printing Preferences - Select tab Paper / Quality
2. In section Tray Selection, in Paper Source select Main Tray and in Paper Size and select "Super B"
3. Click OK and exit

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation