The HP Community is here for you.
12-06-2013 02:50 PM
You could also up date the firmware.
12-06-2013 03:42 PM
I have the current driver from Hp and my printer has the latest frmware.
While testing, I removed the driver. I then Connected the printer using an ethernet cable. AFter reinstalling the driver it worked. I then removed the driver. I reinstalled the driver (wirelessly) and it fails. I think it's a problem with the wireless part of the driver.
Currently I'm using the 8600 Class driver (wirelessly) and it works, except that it cuts the text off in the header and footer of documents.
08-28-2014 12:37 AM
I am your friendly HP Expert and today is our HP Expert Day.
To get the print job printed successfully without disruption, you may need to configure the following setting here.
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Click on Devices and Printers.
3. Right click on the 276dw.
4. Click on Printer Properties.
5. Click on the Ports tab.
6. Click on the Add Port button.
7. In the Available port types box, select Standard TCP/IP Port.
8. Click on the New Port button.
9. Click on the Next button.
10. In the Printer Name or IP Address box, enter thye correct IP Address.
11. Click on the Next button.
12. Click on the OK button. If only one copy of the printer appears in the Device and Printers go to step 22.
13. Delete both copies of the 276DW printer.
14. Click on the Add A Printer button.
15. In the Select a Printer, select the printer with the correct IP Address.
16. Click on the Next button.
17. In the Which version of the driver do you want to use, select Use the driver that is currently installed.
18. Click on the Next button.
19. Click on the Next button.
20. In the Printer Sharing, click on the Next button.
21. Click on the Finish button.
22. If the printer icon is NOT grayed out, go to step 28.
23. Right click on the 276DW printer.
24. Click on See What’s Printing. This will open the Printer Spooler.
25. Click on the Printer menu.
26. Uncheck Use Printer Offline.
27. Close the Printer Spooler.
Happy trying. Thanks for choosing HP products.
Pls click on Kudo if you think the solution is useful, thanks !