cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HollyHolly
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

4520 won't print from the internet

HP Recommended

HP4520 won't print from the internet.  It prints from word processing.  It is wired - not wireless.  Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,106 83 127
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello HollyHolly:

Welcome to HP's forum. I need to know what web browser you are using and what version windows your computer is using. Because you need to enable the printer to print from the internet in all the web browsers you use.  That is why I need to know your web browsers and windows you are using. To provide you with the correct directions to enable it for internet use. Until then as you already know it won't print.  I already know how to do it for Windows 7 and below . For windows 8 and 10 I will have to look up for directions for that.

frrw

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
HollyHolly
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your quick response.  I decided to Uninstall it.  Then when I turned the printer back on, I was prompted to install it thru HP.com.  I wasn't offered that option when I first got it.  It works fine now.  The best to you - Holly

frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,106 83 127
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's great HollyHolly.

That is great it enabled it self to browsers.  I am going to give you Kudo usaully you have to enabled it manually.  Most have been added to the new update saves me alot of time of taking screen shoots on how to do it manually.  Happy printing. frrw

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation