Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Bodirayner Top Student
Top Student
2 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

49.4C02 code on hp4350. What might I do to reset?

I have a 49.4C02 Service Error showing on my hp4350n LaserJet printer.   How do I resolve this?    The printer has been outstanding all along.  I have two other wireless computers at the house and I might have tried to print from one of them by mistake.  They would not have had the operating system downloaded.   

2 REPLIES
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
3562 280 688
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Does the same thing happen if the printer is disconnected from the network before you power-off then power-on again?

If it does, then there is a problem with the printer itself.

If not, then it may perhaps be invoked by some system sending a 'rogue' job (not necessarily a conventional print job) to the device.

See thread http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Multifunction-and-All-in-One/LJ-Pro300-color-MFP-M375nw-Power-cycling-d...

Bodirayner Top Student
Top Student
2 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

From reading some of the suggestion, I disconnected the printer, went into my printer request list, deleted all of the print requests, plugged the printer in again then turned it on.  Wala!!! working.    Thanks all

Bodirayner 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation