cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RSilva
Level 1
13 11 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

50.7 M277

HP Recommended
M277dw
Other

How to solve 50.7 error? I already turn off and on waiting more than 30 minutes.

Replacing the Fuser is the only solution? How can I access the tests? When giving the comands in the touch screen the Error popup and can't finalize the commands entry.

Please help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Gemini02
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,646
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @RSilva,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see by your post that you are getting the error "50.7 error". I would like to help you out today. 

The error 50.7 means that the product has experienced an internal hardware error.

Make sure the printer is connected directly to a wall outlet.

If you are still getting the error, then the printer will need to be serviced. You can contact  HP Customer Support to find out what service or trade in options is available. Fill in the model number and the form to receive a case number for quicker assistance.

Please keep me posted.Thank you.
Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation