cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
djzimmie
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

5610 Won't Scan Anymore

Whenever I try to topload scan something, the printer tells me there is no destination.

When I try to use HP ScanPro, the printer tells me No Scanner Found

I seem to be having the same problem as this post:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Mac-printing-and-scanning/5610-Scanner-Won-t-work-with-Mac/m-p/77105/hi...

HP 5610

Mac OSX 10.5.8

I already downloaded and reinstalled the newest drivers that I could find.

Help.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
djzimmie
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

5610 Won't Scan Anymore

Anyone?  HP?  Hello?  Can't find this anywhere!

-Zimmie

0 Kudos
michbarr
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

5610 Won't Scan Anymore

I am having the same problem. I installed the new HP Device manager which sends things to scan or print or copy and now the software does not recognize the printer. I can print from other programs as OS X 10.6.6 has put the right driver in and I can print but all the other HP features from the HP software are broken!!!!

send me some solution or I will give this printer away and buy one that works and is NOT an HP.

{Removed for privacy}

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation