cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ken78724
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

6210 error 0x07a74dd6 1959:lib_barracu

talk to me! 

the officejet aio is new/used printer for our in-home desk; upon pressing the on button for setup, error 0x07a74dd6 1959:lib_barracu shows in the 6210's. evidence of color ink exists from a last user or store. this looks to be a never successfully used printer. What can we do? I have the power supply correctly plugged in and the USB cable connected to my PC with ubuntu 9.04 software. I do not see indication the PC recognizes the 6210 but I will be running a query. Tried chat with the latest opera browser with the latest java allowing me to do specialized media reception w/o a problem. also have latest firefox but cannot recall syncronizing java so chat is not ready at the moment. would like to use this PC rather than my microsoft PC sitting beside it with internet explore working as I want the HP to end up printing from the linux OS.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
PrinterTech909
Level 3
34 34 2 13
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

6210 error 0x07a74dd6 1959:lib_barracu

remove the printer from the PC...

download the file from this site.... www.hplip.net

try to install the software

🙂

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation