cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

6300 E709n: Never had one problem when the ink cartridges were made in Ireland (as I recall)...now I

HP Recommended

Now I bought a 920XL (up to 2.5X More) black cartridge from Office Depot...inserted it and Bingo ... it shows full, but now a have a print system failure.  Cartridges will not align.  I followed the clean up process and shut for 30 seconds..  Great Scott.  I look on the Internet and a lot of people complain about the Made in China HP genuine cartridges.   Unfortunately I don't have any more time as I have to fax important paper tomorrow so I will go to Office depot, try to get my money back (bought 2 920XLs plus the color combo under their sale offer for $66).  I was printing just fine until I ran out of black ink and put the new cartride in.  Printer has worked just great and I have put in a number of ink cartridges.  I will buy a Canon...for Pete's Sake where is HP's quality control!!!!!!  These are my opinions only.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 651
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I know this post was made some time ago but I see no one replied.

FYI, there are some troubleshooting steps for Ink System Failure in the link below

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01458034

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation