cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sanodets
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

6500A will not print Black.

HP Recommended
6500 E710a

I have tried everything following all the steps provided but still my 6500 will not print Black.

It will print colors but no Black.  I purchased a printhead from HP and it still does not print Black.

It has cost me much money since I have had to buy more ink cartridges than have been used for printing in order to be sure that the failure was not due to lack of ink.

I am about ready to junk this printer because my level of frustration is really bothering me.

Does any one have an idea?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,150 1,541 3,528
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As long as you have tried everything on the HP web site.  Try these Youtube videos here.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hp+6500A+print+head

Search for more if needed.  If no joy your printer is toast.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation