cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MGAC
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

6830 will not copy or scan

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

my 6830 officjet will not copy or scan. When trying to copy, a fully black sheet is produced.

2 REPLIES 2
MGAC
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I unplugged my machine several times without any changes, but now it works. I don't know why.:smileyfrustrated:

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,152 1,170 2,518
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @MGAC,

Good Day!! Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! I understand that you managed to resolve the problem by doing a hard reset.(unplugging and replugging the printer ) Brilliant effort and superb troubleshooting on your part to do this. Kudos to you for a job superbly done.)

It was also magnanimous on your part to share this information on HP forums that will assist several others to fix the issue. Thanks for sharing this vital piece of information.

You are a valued HP customer. I take it as a privilege to share this platform with you. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation