Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
7 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

7 day menu won\'t work, even thought other apps work

I am subscribed to a few epring apps. Some work and am able to print out. I have tried many times to get 7 day menu to with no success.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 10
5,461 5,367 360 988
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

7 day menu won\'t work, even thought other apps work

Hello,

I see that you're having an issue with the E print apps. Now, are the HP apps working at all? 

Are any other Apps not working? 

What print do you have? 

I would suggest doing a hard reset with the printer and router. 

Remember if you find any of my post helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.

I really appreciate it!

Hard Reset:

Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer, and then from the wall. Once you unplug both, wait 30 sec then plug it back into the printer first and then the wall. 

Then unplug the power cord from the router and wait 30 sec, and then plug it back in. 

After this, go ahead and try the apps again. 

Let me know the outcome.

THX

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation