Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (217 Views)

8600 pro plus, double sided printing and front to back checked; but document is face down on output

I have a Pro 8600 plus printer, using double sided printing.  Box is checked.  Front to back is checked (on output, I want the first page on top).  Flip on long edge is checked.  However, output document is face down.  This happens in adobe, outlook, etc.  Windows 7 operating system. 

Is there a format check on set up that i have missed?  Other computers on my network print without issues.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Grad Student
Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)

Re: 8600 pro plus, double sided printing and front to back checked; but document is face down on ou

Hi,

Please click on start> control panel >devices and printers> right click on the oj 8600 printer >click on properties>

click on preferences and >click on Advanced  look for layout options >select back to front  instead of front to back.

check if this resolves.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Thanks and Regards,
John_domnic.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation