cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
feety Top Student
Top Student
4 1 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

AIO C309a - Cleaning main paper tray "uptake rollers"

Does anyone know a safe, easy way to clean the wheels that pick up the paper from the main paper tray?  I think mine have been choked with dust and it's causing all types of "out of paper" error messages. I've already been through EVERY conceivable troubleshooting step, etc. & the only way I actually got the paper to feed was by wetting my finger and rubbing on the 2 wheel marks left on the top sheet of paper when it didn't go through, hoping to create enough friction for the rollers to pick it up - it worked! Not the ideal long-term solution though...

What are those things called, exactly, anyway??

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation