Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a PIXMA MP620 and Officejet 7000 Wide Format; ePrinter's not finding either of them, even though they're network printers (although I don't think they're ePrint supported).  So I can't print.  Anything.  From HP printers.  Is there a way to make it work - or do I just get rid of ePrint and use my printer drivers?

(And, yes, I searched by IP address and model.  Still didn't find it.  Yet happily listed on Windows 8 printer and device list.)

HP Recommended

I log in to add device and it says it is already claimed under another account.  I haven't added it to any acount yet and I tried reprinting info sheet to reset it and still same problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Cyn_B, HP ePrint only supports certain models of HP printers, unfortunately your 7000 is not one of the supported printers.

HP Printer Does Not Support HP's Mobile Printing Solutions (Officejet 7000 Wide Format):
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03679909

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

So, bottom line: how do I use ePrint to print my documents - or do I have to erase it and install my printer drivers?

HP Recommended

ePrint will only work with HP ePrinters, it will not work with your printer. Install your printer drivers.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

hi

HP Recommended

HOW DO I CONNECT

HP Recommended

Hi JC409. Can you be more specific? Are you trying to connect a printer to a computer? Are you trying to connect to www.eprintcenter.com or www.hpconnected.com? Are you trying to add a printer to your ePrint account? What printer do you have? What Operating system are you working with (Win/Mac)?

<How Do I Find My Printer Model Number>: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bud09626

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

NO CONNECT EPRINT

HP Recommended

Hi pakafzalpak,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I understand you are unable to add your printer to your HP ePrintCenter account.

To better assist you, would you please provide some further information:

1. What is the make/model/product number of HP printer do you have?
  2. How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. What is the operating system that you are using (Windows 7, or Mac 10.8, etc)?
  4. Do you have the instruction sheet with your printer/claim code?

Thank you.

Guide to finding your product number

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/findModel?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&lang=en

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.