cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
phillipi
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Adobe

I have been able to print pdf files on my laptop to my HP ePrint without a poroblem until recently.  Now when I print i get the message 'the document could not ne printed' then when i click the OK it stay 'there were no pages selected to print'  I also get this when i try to print to my wireless printer. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 8
Level 8
842 768 57 340
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Adobe

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. The issue could be due to the version compatiblity issue. You may download and install the latest adobe software then open the document to print it.

Hope it will help

Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the bottom to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

Highlighted
phillipi
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Adobe

Thanks for the reply - I unistalled Adobe pdf reader and downloaded the latest version.  I can now print as normal.  Interestingly, at aroundthe same time my Dreamweaver stopped displaying page content in Design View, i couldnt get a solution to this from the forum so i uninstalled and re-installed and it works OK now.  Not sure if these 2 adobe product problems were related or coincidence.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation