cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Lomth
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

After resetting printer msg remove all ink cartridges and lift the grey latch . keeps on appearing

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart B109a-m
Microsoft Windows XP

Had to reset the printer. After doing so I keep on getting the message to remove all ink cartridges and printhead.

Have done this several times and problem remains.

Thanks for help.

Terry

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,614 3,972
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lomth

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you've reset the printer and ever since you've been getting the message that doesn't seem to go away,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

How exactly did you reset the printer? are you referring to a partial reset or a semi-full reset?

Have you attempted to reseat the printhead to resolve the issue?

While you respond to that, here's a few things you can attempt:

Solution one: Remove, clean, and then reinstall the printhead

Solution two: Reset the printer

A printer reset can resolve some printhead issues. Follow these steps to reset the printer.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Keep me posted, 

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers! 

Good Luck. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation