cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 201 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

AirPrint - how to use Apple's AirPrint solution on HP ePrint Printers

Whith installing  the HP printer the ipad and iphone were working perfict exept the computer,I istalled the net number on the comp, after that he work also good with the printer. accedently the printerlost the electric power after that the comp workd still good but the iphone and ipad printen no more,after i installed the netnr what i had enterred in the comp on the printer, i do not know what origecal stoud in the printer who can help me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 1
Message 202 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Body,
I'm failing for months to connect my iPad with my HP Air Print HPPhotosmatrt 5510
Whilst I can easily connect the app 'HP ePrint' with the printer I'm not Abel to receive a connection between the App. 'Printer Control' nor can I execute from my iPad the printing of an Email as it shows 'no Air Printer found' After pushend the print button.
Funny enough I can easily print an e mail with the App. 'HP ePrint' with the E-Mail button.
I tried numerous newstarts..no succsess...can you help me??
Highlighted
Level 10
5,568 5,441 387 899
Message 203 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Schoni100,

When it comes to Apple's Airprint, the router plays the most critical role in how it works. If the router does not support Airprint, or if the two devices are not on the same network, then a user would receive the message no printers found when using Airprint.

Ensure the two devices are indeed on the same network.

Ensure the router has the newest firmware installed.

Apple's Airprint uses multicast to function. Ensure that multicast is enabled in the router. If it is disabled, then that would also trigger the airprint error message.

If the router support wireless isolation, ensure it is disabled. Wireless isolation causes wifi devices to not communicate with other wifi devices. If it is enabled, then the error message would also be generated.

What is the exact brand and model of the router? Knowing which router you have will better enable the community to assist with Airprint issues.
Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 204 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

These instructions just led me to another unknown. It requested a proxy address. What is that?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 205 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have stuff on Keynote for teaching on an Ipad. It would not print when requested. What is the solution. Howell

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 602
Message 206 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Howell!

I just wanted to clarify that I understand the issue you're experiencing. You're trying to Airprint from your iPad and it's not printing?

If I'm correct, and that is your issue, please click here and follow through the troubleshooting steps provided.

If I have misunderstood your issue please just let me know what the specific issue is and I will do my best to help!

Have a great day!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 207 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have laserjet 1536 and i cant get the eprint to work?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,963 247 608
Message 208 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there Boyechko1234. Here is the 'getting started' document on ePrint for your printer. Go through the steps and let me know where it is failing you. <Click Here>

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 209 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Had to change my rotter for my verizon service.  Seem like I can't print anymore either on desk top or wireless

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,963 247 608
Message 210 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ann044. You will need to tell your printer to connect to the new router and re-add your printer to your computer. What model of printer do you have?

Hi Zeezeevi, did your Officejet J6413 printer ever work with Airprint? I do not see it listed as a supported Airprint printer, however Apple does update this without notice.

Here is a document with the list of supported Airprint printers: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation