cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Bobg1
1 1 0 1
Message 81 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

AirPrint - how to use Apple's AirPrint solution on HP ePrint Printers

Can I use my HP Photosmart Plus 209 Wireless printer with an iPad? If so, how?
edfaz
3 2 0 0
Message 82 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having real problems with AirPrint using b110a and iPad 2 (see here:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/AirPrint-Photosmart-B110a-Failure/td-p/1178681 )

0 Kudos
OM1
5 5 0 0
Message 83 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a new Photoprint 5510 with an airprint capability. The Wireless net work is set up but when I ask my Ipod 2 to print it comes up 'cannot find a printer'. If I then turn off the    printer and disconnect the power, wait and turn it all on again, the Ipod finds the printer and what I want is printed. This happens two or three times then the same th ing h appens. When I turn on the printer again the Ipod finds the  printer and I can print.

What is wrong with the printer?

0 Kudos
Level 4 printerplz
Level 4
133 133 9 25
Message 84 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There may be nothing wrong, try power cycling the printer first and while the printer is off turn off the iPad and while both the iPad and printer unplug your router for about one minute. 

Next plug back in your router and wait until all of you light are back on and then turn back on your iPad and printer and try printing again.

Hope this is helpful and reply back if you have any more issues, happy printing!

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own thoughts.
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with Accept as Solution if it solves your issue.
tullaris30
2 1 0 0
Message 85 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer: Laser Jet CP1525nw

I have followed the instructions on HP website but my Ipad and iPhone will not find the printer (and they both have the latest software). Could it be a problem with the router? I am using the Time Machine as a router... 

0 Kudos
Level 4 printerplz
Level 4
133 133 9 25
Message 86 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello tullaris30,

A few questions had you done the firmware update found on our support site

Also How are you connect to your router?

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own thoughts.
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with Accept as Solution if it solves your issue.
0 Kudos
OM1
5 5 0 0
Message 87 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ThAnk you for your reply. I have tried     what  you suggested but it makes no difference. The only way I can get the printer to print after giving it the instruction from the Ipad is to power off the printer for 1 minute and turn on and give the instruction again. It will then print but only for one task. If I want to print again  I have to go through the same proceedure. This is why I feel there is a failing in the printer.

0 Kudos
bh1938
1 1 0 0
Message 88 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

which hp printers are capible of this?

0 Kudos
wespe70
4 2 0 0
Message 89 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ich verstehe die Frage nicht!
0 Kudos
OM1
5 5 0 0
Message 90 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. I have tried     what  you suggested but it makes no difference. The only way I can get the printer to print after giving it the instruction from the Ipad is to power off the printer for 1 minute and turn on and give the instruction again. It will then print but only for one task. If I want to print again  I have to go through the same procedure. This is why I feel there is a failing in the printer.

Sorry for the delay in posting this but I wrote it on 12th Jan and could not find it thereafter. If you can help I would be grateful. It will still only print immediately after the printer is turned of and on.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation