cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mar_tin
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

All lights blinking, printer doesn't respond

HP Recommended
Officejet 100
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Sometimes, when I print a document that contains several pages, appears an error. During the printing task the printer stops operate in the middle page (for example - second page), spits out rest of the blank page and all lights starts blinking. The printer doesn't respond any action, only hard reset (unplug battery). After that, it goes normally for a several days and suddenly same behavior, same error. Printer is mainly used via Bluetooth, but the same error occurs also through cable.

I've checked almost everything what I could, there is no paper jam, cartridges are placed correctly, battery is full, also this page http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02643100, nothing helped. It is really annoying, when it happens regullary. How can I solve the problem? Any ideas? Thank you very much.

It gets these events:

69556: event_dirty_power_up

69552: event_log_no_media_pick

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DocCottle
Retired
Retired
5,028 4,829 404 709
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Mar_tin,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I see that your Officejet 100 is having issues with feeding paper. I can help you with that.

This document outlines how to troubleshoot paper jams with your printer. If after following the document you still get paper jams, the printer would need to be replaced. You can contact HP support by clicking on this link and filling out the form at the bottom to discuss options based on your warranty.

Please let me know if this fixes the paper jams or if you have any other questions. Otherwise, have a great day!

If this resolves your issue, then please help other users find this post by clicking on Accept as Solution on my post.

If you appreciate my help, then please let others know by clicking on the thumbs up icon below my post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Mar_tin
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your answer, unfortunatelly I still get the error after following the document that you sent, I will try to replace my printer. Have a nice day!

Martin

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation