Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RALLZEN Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

App for printing from windowsphone?

Where can i find a app to my Windowsphone for printing to my HP officejet pro 8500A?

4 REPLIES
Master's Graduate Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
461 35 130
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post

Hello,

I found a copy of the HP iPrint Photo app for Windows mobile. I'm not familiar with this app, hope it's what you're looking for.

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/System-Utilities/Printing/HP-iPrint-Photo-Windows-Mobile-86545.sht...

Miles
HP Employee
0 Kudos
Waazzupppp Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post

There is no support for HP ePrint for Windows Phone 7 or 7.5 at this time. Unfortunately... The only way to print from device is to attach the "page" or "document" to an email and send it to your remote access email account (xxxxxxxxx@hpeprint.com)

0 Kudos
SebastianKiwacz Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post

NOW WE 've got almost december 2012 !!! and ..... there is no app for WP7 and new Windows Phone 8 someone in HP love very much Linux or sleep well :) and don't create apps for new system from Microsoft !!!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
gunite Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post

What's nuts is the fact that they have one for Blackberry and WP7 passed them up awhile back...

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation