cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dan47
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Applications for printing from mobile phones and 405 error405

HP Recommended
HP 4650
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP 4650 . It was properly set for wireless and web. First question: is there an application for windowsphones 8.1 mobile  that allows the use of mobile phones by the printer? Second question: I have installed the HP ePrint application but 405 error appears when this starts, contact the administrator. How can it do to resolve my problems? Many thanks

dan47

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
TaraC
Level 8
Level 8
697 690 54 286
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Dan47,

Great questions!  For instructions on how to print from your Windows 8 phone to your HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer, please see  this HP support document .  Click on the + sign next to the "Print from a Windows 8 phone" section.

As far as the 405 error, are you able to print and scan to your printer wirelessly?  Just trying to determine if it's a connection issue, or something else.

Thanks!

Tara

I am an HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
dan47
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The problem is not solved because the HP AIO remote beta for mobile devices windowsphones has been removed as it was creating problems. Expect a new solution.  The application for android works fine. The connection issue is resolved and the 405 error no longer appears. Thanks anyway for your reply,

dan47

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation