cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lucsmommy2015
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Big black block/smear

HP Recommended
Hp Envy 4502
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi this started happening. i replaced ink cartridge, ran all cleaning tools- clean smear, clean print head, etc. ive uninstalled the printer and software. i dont know what else to do

20161021_222956.jpg

1 REPLY 1
RnRMusicMan
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,459 749 1,755
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @lucsmommy2015

Thank you for joining the HP Forums! 

I noticed your post that you are getting a big block/smear when printing with your HP Envy 4502 printer. I am happy to help! 

Please go through the steps in this guide, Fixing Poor Print Quality. If this does not resolve the issue, contact HP phone support for your hardware options. (After you fill out the information, you will be given a phone number.) If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Country-language selector.

Remember to please return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

Hope this post is helpful! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation