Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Black ink problem

HP Recommended
Photo smart C310a
iOS

Black ink damaged or missing error message, followed lots of advice about resetting and changing 3 other genuine cartridges,  can any one help?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Dancatton,

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

I understand that you have an HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer that is showing a "Black ink damaged or missing error message' on its display. I would like to help with that.

Here is a support document that you can use that may help with this issue - 'Cartridge Failed' or 'Cartridge Not Compatible' Error Message Displays on the Computer.

If the above document does not resolve the issue the black cartridge might have a problem and you would need to contact HP Tech Support to get that resolved. 

What you can do, is use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message.:)

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation