cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Nangermeier
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Blank pages

HP Recommended
J4680 All in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My printer is printing out blank pages. I've tried copying as well as printing from a computer and the printer sounds as if it's printing pages but then every page is blank. I haved the changed the ink cartridges as well as unplugging the printer hoping for a reset. The printer is still able to scan documents to my computer.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 488 952
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @Nangermeier

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are unable to make copies or print on your printer. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to help.

When was the printer last used?

Are you using genuine HP ink?

When you replaced the cartridges, did you remove the protective strip on the cartridges? Click here

Did the alignment of the cartridges complete? Click here

Please try the steps suggested in HP Article for assistance. 

Try to make a copy on the printer. If the issue persists, please contact our phone support for the service options available for the printer. 

Copy function of a printer is independent of the software on the computer.

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation