cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
6 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Booklet printing

Booklet printing:  (Windows 7 O/S ++ hp Officejet 6600 all in one printer):  I am preparing a booklet, somewhat like a small theatre program, for an large anniversary gala, but cannot find any information or categories that fit booklet printing.  I need to know how to lay out & feed pages so they will print 2 on 1 (on 8 1/2" x 11" paper) in proper order for booklet assembly.  I'm running short of time.  Please help!!

Judiann

jaterrett@gmail.com

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 3
Level 3
41 41 0 5
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Booklet printing

Hi Judiann,

Typically, In my experience, you use the software that you are using to create the booklet to generate the page order. Here's an an example of how you would set this up in Microsoft Word.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02948596

Best Regards,

Q_Printer

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
0 Kudos
6 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Booklet printing

Thanks for the reply, but the link you attached is for streak-free printing!  Do you have a correct link for me?  Word is what I'm using & your solution sounds like it might be perfect for me.  Help, please.

Judiann

jaterrett@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
Level 3
41 41 0 5
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Booklet printing

Try this...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/print-a-folded-booklet-HP003072949.aspx

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation