cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
worahm Tutor
Tutor
18 13 1 0
Message 11 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Brand new 564 color cartridges show partially full. 564 XL black cartridge show full

Update. 

An HP Supervisor contacted me via telephone to discuss the ink cartridge problem I am having with my HP printer that is indicating brand new color ink cartridges are indicating less then full. 

Much to my surprize, the Supervisor volunteered to replace the printer. 

I was hoping there would be some way to reset the ink cartridge level indication so it would be more accurate.  However, she seemed certain it was a hardware problem and not something that I could fix.

The new printer is suppose to be delivered tomorrow, November 13, 2013.

Bill

0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
8,611 7,796 282 645
Message 12 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Brand new 564 color cartridges show partially full. 564 XL black cartridge show full

Ok Bill, glad to hear you're getting a resolution.

Thanks for letting us know

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation