Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 7 (1,821 Views)

C3180

I have a c3180 hp all in one.  I downloaded drivers so that I could install into my vista 64 bit computer.  My problem is that the font on everything that I try to print on line is so small.  I also can't print any pictures.  for example 5x7etc.  They always print8x10 Please help
0 Kudos
PhD Student
Message 2 of 7 (1,804 Views)

Re: C3180

Mine prints 4x6 photo fine, PC not vista 64 though. Did you choose the right paper size from the print dialog?
Top Student
Message 3 of 7 (1,793 Views)

I think the problem occured when I installed my printer to the vista.  I downloaded new drivers, so now it does print, but without any of the previous functionality.  I don't know what to do to fix it other than get a new printer.  Please help:
Provost
Message 4 of 7 (1,780 Views)

Which driver did you install?  You should download a driver from HP here.  There is also an uninstaller if you had previously installed the XP driver.

Regards,

Bob Headrick

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Top Student
Message 5 of 7 (1,733 Views)

Thanks for the information.  I deleted the old drivers and installed the new ones.  It still won't print pictures and the font is still very tiny. 
Provost
Message 6 of 7 (1,730 Views)

What application are you printing from? Have you tried printing from other applications? Try opening Notepad and type a few lines, then print.  Does this work?

- Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Top Student
Message 7 of 7 (1,704 Views)

I deleted the drivers and reinstalled them.  The printed now prints from all applications, but does not allow me to change the print size.  What ever size picture I try to print, it is alway an 8x10.  Any suggestions?  Thank you
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation