cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
steve_jrui
Just joined
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

C5250 aio with Airport Express scan and print

HP Recommended

Has anyone ever managed to set up this printer to both print and scan wirelessly, connected via USB to an Airport Express? If so, did they also have a Synology DS212j on the ethernet port of the same Airport Express (successfully I mean)?  And if so, were they able to somehow put that Airport Express with attached devices on the same wifi network as a second nearby Airport Express connected to a cable modem and acting as a base station?  If so, please say how. Wasting my time trial and error. Mostly error/fail. argh. waiting for an airport extreme to arrive by mail. in the meantime am struggling even to get either C5250 or DS212j to fully talk to me except printing. I can print all day.  HP Utility says it can't talk to printers on expresses. lame.  thought I saw something about a fix but I downloaded the latest drivers (I think) from apple update and still nada.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation