Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
vk Student
Student
Message 1 of 3 (988 Views)

C6380 Photosmart Two-sided Printing

I use Windows XP. I have two users on one computer.  I installed the HP photosmart software from the Admin account.  If I printed from the non-admin account and requested two-sided (manual) printing, the prompts to rotate the paper came up on the admin account, and not on the session of the user doing the printing.  I worked with HP support who figured out I needed some permission changes in the registry.  Now the non-admin user does get the prompts and it works as expected.  But after that fix, when the admin user requests two sided printing, the non-admin user gets the prompts.  Any suggestions how I can fix to get the prompts to rotate the pages at the session that initiates the print job?

0 Kudos
Top Student
Message 2 of 3 (814 Views)

Re: C6380 Photosmart Two-sided Printing

I have a similar problem. Did you find a resolution?

Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (814 Views)

Re: C6380 Photosmart Two-sided Printing

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation