cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Obmij
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

C7280 Noise

My 7280 makes a very irritating ratcheting noise every time I print.  Is this a normal characteristic of this model?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
maglib
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

C7280 Noise

Mine is horrendously noisy and it shakes too as well as my neighbors.  I also have issues that it won't turn off unless I pull the plug from day 1 (they claimed it would be fixes shortly and then lo and behold they said we never said that) then the warranty was over and i'm left with this crap.....

My brother has it too (believe me not from my recomendation) and his is quiet...... who knows why...

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation