cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

CARRIAGE JAM

HP Recommended
hp Envy 5530 e
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have updated to Windows 10 very recently.  My hp 5530 e printer is giving me an error message C4EBA341 which is a carriage issue.  I have looked into solutions for carriage jams with no luck solving this problem.  The ink cartridges are jammed on the right side of the carriage and I am unable to manually move them.  This has happened over the last couple weeks.  Sometimes after shutting down and restarting the printer I can hear the ink cartridges get free and move along the carriage but I don't seem to be able to free them.  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,777 397 989
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @ladygolflover,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see your HP Envy 5530 has a carriage jam. You have attempted to move the carriage and follow all recommendations with no success. 

Please make sure no steps have been missed here: The Resume Light and Ink Alert Lights Blink

I would like you to contact our technical support at http://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp as the carriage is stuck, this is a hardware issue. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

I hope this helps. Let me know the outcome. If this resolves the issue please let others know by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".  To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" up button. If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. 

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation