Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
erniek55 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

CHANGE SPANISH TO ENGLISH

How do i change the language from spanish to english on my all in one wireless 3050 desket printer, please?

I think that i hit the wrong button during set up.

I have tried the cancel button and unplugging the printer without success.

your assistance is appreciated.  thank you

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Intern
Intern
37 37 1 3
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

While the printer switched on, unplug the printer from the electrical outlet. Wait about 10 seconds, and then press and hold the cancel (x) button and the third option button (the farthest one from the cancel button). While holding those two buttons, plug the printer back in. It should take you back to the setup menu (like you're setting up the printer for the first time).

0 Kudos
erniek55 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That worked

thank you so very much.   Hope that you had a nice thanksgiving?

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
37 37 1 3
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It was great, thanks. Hope you had great one as well 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation