cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
helenm1974 Tutor
Tutor
8 5 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

CP1515n Printer - Unable to find IP Address

Hi everbody,

Really hope someone can help before I tear my hair out!!

Am trying to set up my CP1515n to use EPrint but cannot find my IP Address.  Unable to access it on my laptop as I get 'access denied' when I'm looking at the ports. When I print the Configuration Report its just not on there!  Apparently it should be under the 'Protocol' section but that isn't on the report at all. I've tried to set it to show on the display on the printer but nothing happens and I just get the cartridge levels and not the IP address...please someone help!!

Many thanks, Helen.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
helenm1974 Tutor
Tutor
8 5 0 1
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

UPDATE - have managed to find the IP address - finally! Now am struggling to find the email/printer code of the printer on the hp web services website. I don't have the web services tab there - how do I find it? Please!
0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,710 4,604 367 874
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI Helenm1974,

I understand that you're trying to setup ePrint with your printer.  The printer that you've have listed doesn't support ePrint.  The CP1525n does support ePrint with a firmware update.  

Hope this helps.

**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **

helenm1974 Tutor
Tutor
8 5 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks so much for the reply - I really appreciate it.

I'm now looking at the wireless printing upgrade kit for the cp1515n. Do you happen to know if this will work with an ipad?

Thank you! Helen. .
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,710 4,604 367 874
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Helenm1974,

No I am sorry it would not allow you to print from your iPad to your printer.  The printer was made before ePrint and Airprint was developed.  Hope this helps.:smileyhappy:

**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation