cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Level 1
9 3 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Calibration in David 5 ALWAYS fails!

I am having issues calibrating in David 5. I have a setup that calibrated flawlessly in David 3, yet does not work AT ALL in David 5!

This is extremely frustrating. Does anyone have similar issues?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 3
70 55 0 3
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had that trouble going from v4 to 5. 5 seems more sensitive in that way. Post more information and prehaps pics of your setup.

www.3dscanforum.org
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are you using single camera or dual camera?

If you are using single camera, David 5 defaults to calibration for dual camera. To change this for a single camera setup go to "Settings" then "Calibration" and UNCHECK the box that says "OptimizeMultiCameraCalibration"

If you are using dual camera then for me, I have an extremely hard time trying to calibrate using Negative panels, but it calibrates very quickly with Positive panels.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation