cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can anyone tell me how to use the "scan" option on a HP 2540 all-in-one series????? please????

Help.. i have to use the scanner on my printer al in one series hp 2540.. have no idea how either please anyone?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 602
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can anyone tell me how to use the "scan" option on a HP 2540 all-in-one series????? please????

Hi becca_or,

I understand that you have a Deskjet 2540 that you'd like to learn how to scan with. I will certainly do my best to assist you with this.

Without knowing what operating system you are running on your computer I won't be able to link you right to the instructions, but the information page for your printer contains a How To Scan section that then links you to a document for each operating system to see how to scan.\

If you're not sure what your operating system is, you can use the following links to determine what version of Windows or which version of Mac you're running.

Hope this helps, have a great day!!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation