cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Level 1
5 3 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Can not install the driver for HP 1522 MFP scanner connected through USB

HP Recommended
HP 1522 MFP
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi there

I have PC HP7700 with Windows 7 x32. I have HP 1522 MFP with last firmware connected through usb to that PC. As a printer HP1522 prints using UPD successfully.  I want to install scan drivers and downloaded the last version M1522series-win7-full-solution-EMEA4-v4.3.exe from HP site. When I make an install I see a dialog with disabled button "Next". I tried to reconnect printer, off/on without success. When I click Cancel occur Uninstalling. How to setup this?

hp.JPG

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Up!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,855 9,844 923 1,582
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @NNG.

Thank you for posting in HP support forum and I would like to help you with the installation issue that you are facing.

The printer is not getting recognised because, there are other similar printer entries in device manager.  To fix this, please to go to control panel -> programs and features -> completely un-install the older versions of the printer. Remember, before un-installing the printer do not forget to unplug the USB cable.

Once completely uninstalled, restart your computer, then re-install the HP full feature software again and while installing the printer - do not plug back the USB cable until prompted.

If you are still facing the same issue, please refer to http://hp.care/2bRTyqa for additional steps.

Please try these steps & let me know how it goes. 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation