Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can not make Copies

HP Photosmart 7520 all-in-one
Chrome OS

I am able to print whatever image is on my PC screen.  I am unable to print a copy when I put the original on the printer's glass.  I have tried turning the printer off & on.  I have HP's most recent updates.

Darrell1

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,833 749 1,778
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can not make Copies

Hi @Darrell1,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand that you cannot make copies with your HP Photosmart 7520. I am happy to look into this issue for you!

Some questions for you:

• Are you using Genuine HP Ink Cartridges, or refills?
  • Are any of your Ink Cartridges empty or low?
  • Do you see any error messages on the printer's display screen, when you try to copy?
  • If you lift the lid of the scanner during copying, do you see a light come on? And the scanner bar moving?

In the meantime, please try a hard reset, by going to this post, How to perform a Hard Reset, by @Rich1. It is important that the printer's power cable is plugged directly into the wall outlet, and not a surge protector. Issues when Connected to an Uninterruptible Power Supply/Power Strip/Surge Protector. This applies to Inkjet printers as well.

Hope to hear back from you soon! :generic:

“Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.”

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can not make Copies

RnRMusicMan, the "hard reset" worked.  

Many thanks, Darrell1

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation