Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can't connect to wireless

HP Recommended
Envy 7645
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Up until 2 weeks ago my printer wasconnected to the wireless and was working well, Now I can't get on the wireless, have tried everything and nothing worked. I printed to another printer and it worked well Need help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,777 397 987
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @mslain,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see you are unable to print wirelessly to your HP Envy 7645.

I would like you to run the HP Print and Scan Doctor > www.hp.com/go/tools

-- It was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.

If you run the PSDR and are still getting the Printer offline error, I would like you to continue here: 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)

I will watch for your reply, please let me know the outcome.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation