cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PC_LoadLetter
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Can't find download for UPD 6.1

HP Recommended
Other

I need a copy of HP UPD 6.1, but I can't find a place to download it.

Here is where you can get 6.2

www.hp.com/go/upd

Here is where you can get 5.5-6.0

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/UPD/

It seems like 6.1 hasn't made its way up to the FTP site yet.  Is there anywhere else it can be obtained?  I need all versions of it.

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Mrstenter
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,372 960 2,185
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @PC_LoadLetter,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! 

I understand you are looking for an HP Universal Print Driver. This is the current location for drivers, as they are ready for downloading this would be the location.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know how it goes.

Click the Thumbs up to give me a Kudos high five, just to say thanks for trying.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
PC_LoadLetter
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Mrstenter,

Thanks for trying, but that takes me to the latest driver (UPD 6.2).  As I posted in my question, I know where to find the latest driver (6.2).  I am looking for UPD 6.1.  The FTP site I put in my initial post gives access to older drivers, but 6.1 has not been uploaded there yet.  I am hoping it can be uploaded to the FTP site, or I can get direct access to it.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation