cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LisaBA
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can't get the Yahoo Weather app on my Zeen

I have a HP Photosmart eSTation All in One Printer C510a and I am trying to get the Yahoo Weather on the Zeen as is seen in one of the pictures that comes with the packaging of the printer.  I contacted HP Support last evening and there service was horrible.  Ater being on the phone with them for about an hour they finally told me to contact Yahoo.  Where ther Yahoo Weather is suppose to be it just says "Loading..." and I am frustrated with HP support, but I realize this is your product but I would like to get an answer soon so that I can be done with this.  I have had the printer for about 2 weeks and from that time on the word "Loading...."  is still there and has not gone away.  Please help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 5 fertileground
Level 5
318 318 6 22
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can't get the Yahoo Weather app on my Zeen

Hi LisaBA,

If the Yahoo! Daily Digest app, including Weather does not load content, the content is outdated, or the content loads slowly. A 'No Network Connection' message might also display on the Zeen you can try following the steps in this document:  http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02952959

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation