Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP deskjet k209a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I try to install hp k209a driver into my asus laptop with win 10 64 bit OS.

after i checked to agree with hp terms n conditions (agreement), suddenly the dialog box disappear... like a dissolved effect in power point...

after that, nothing happened...

i try to reinstall, the problem persist...

i already tried with hp print and scan doctor, hp framework, etc. but the problem still there...

i tried to clean the registry with cc cleaner, even i turned off the anti virus... but, the result was the same...

help me please...

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

Download and follow the latest drivers below:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL29212/al-109242-2/DJ_AIO_06_K209a-z_NonNet_Full_Win_140_...

Once reaching the EULA screen, Click the internet connection usage settings ink (the 2nd link) and select No, Thanks for both option.

Press OK, accept the terms and continue following the installation.

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

thank you for the feedback.

already done as you told, but still... after checking file system, suddenly the dialog box disappear with "removing all hp components" message (if i'm not mistaken)...

😞

HP Recommended

Hi,

If the setup process fails with "removing all applications" meaning a Fatal Error occured during the installation.

Please follow the steps once again and notice in what step it fails, with which exact error.

You may need to click the Details button to gather the error information.

Please provide as detailed information as possible or a screenshot of the error, as such fatal errors may occur due to many different reasons, therefore it is crucial to get the exact error message to better understand its cause.

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Step 1 :  i chose the downloaded file that you gave earlier

step1.png

Step 2 : install it

step2.png

Step 3 : Checking system before installing

step3.png

Step 4 : Allow all HP processes

step4.png

Step 5 : Set internet connection

step5.png

Step 6 : Check No, thank you in both questions

step6.png

Step 7 : Check "I have reviewed........settings"

step7.png

Step 8 : back to checking the system

step8.png

after this step, suddenly message "removing blablablabla...." come out and the dialog box disappear...

How do I check the details? I have no clue what happened.

HP Recommended

Please help...

I tried with scrubber utility to clean up all the parts of HP software and driver.

I ran uninstall_L4.bat, but on the first phase of uninstallation, this message came up :

error message.png

But only in this phase... next phases, it was no problem at all...

I still can't reinstall my k209a driver and software... and i'm beginning to fell frustrated...:smileysad:

I really hope that there is a solution for this issue...

Thank you...

HP Recommended

can somebody help me??

HP Recommended

Hello Sir! I am also running into the same problem as you said the applications Force closes at 'Removing all applications' .

It would be helpful if you suggest the fix for the problem.

Details : Printer                            : HP deskjet Ink-Advantage K209a 

Driver Downloaded   : DJ_AIO_06_K209a-z_NonNet_Full_Win_140_404-4

Printer status              : Connected (During installation)

OS                                    : Windows 10 (64-bit)

Thanks in Advance! 

Regards,

Androfreak

HP Recommended

Hi Andro,

So sorry to let you know, but I've talked to customer support and they said that the printer software is not compatible with win 10.

But, somehow i can print and scan without the software installed. Just install the driver, don't install the software/program.

Hope you can make it work.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.