Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 8600
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

I can't print photos in Adobe Photoshop CC to my 8600. I can print them from other applications, such as Preview or Acrobat. However after I hit "print" in the dialogue box, nothing. No error, nothing is sent to the que.... My printer is active in my printer list. 

NOTE: I am printing wirelessly. However because I can print out of other applications I don't think it's a connectivity problem. 

I am running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 on a 27" iMac 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 processor

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Forums @BigDug!

Although you can print from all of your programs except Adobe Photoshop and I feel the issue is not the printer, I would be happy to do all I can to help. I suggest using the following Adobe article to fully troubleshoot the issue: Photoshop Help / Troubleshoot printing problems | Photoshop.

If the issue persists, it might be best for you to reach out to Adobe support. I do hope this helps though. :catvery-happy:

If this does resolve the issue, please click the Accept as Solution below so others who may be having issues printing from Photoshop can find the solution that worked for you.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Printing from Acrobat:
first open your file -> look at document size -> set this in custom size list -> choose this size -> print
OR another situation:
You know on which size of paper you want to print, and have any file to print on this paper Then:
first open your file -> set custom size in list -> choose this size -> change document size in acrobat (Cut tool or some ...) to this custom size -> print

Click Download. If you're using Chrome, the file 'JavaForOSX2014-001.dmg' will start downloading in a pane at the bottom of the window. When it's finished, click the dropdown menu (the downward-pointing arrow) and select 'Show in Finder'. Drag-and-drop the file on to your desktop.

In the folder that opens, double-click the file JavaForOSX.pkg, and the installation guide will start up. Click Continue, read the Important Information page, then click Continue again (assuming you're happy with what you read).

Take a look at the Software License Agreement and click Continue a third time, then Agree.

If you're happy with the install location, click Install, and type in your password. Wait for the installation to complete - you'll see the message 'The installation was successful'. Click Close.

You should be home free now. Start up Photoshop and it should open without serving up that error message.

You have to more read for this sites:http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/how-make-photoshop-cs5-run-in-mac-os-x-yosemite-359695...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.