Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can't scan from ADF

HP Recommended
laserjet Pro CM1415fnw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed this printer today and was able to scan from the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) using the "HP LJ CM1410 Scan" application.  Due to some other problems that I was having, I had to uninstall and re-install the printer.  Now I cannot scan from the ADF using the "HP LJ CM1410 Scan" application.  I have since uninstalled and re-installed the printer again to attempt to fix this problem, but it did not help.  How can I fix this so that I can scan from the ADF to my PC?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, I have partially resolved this issue.  It seems that if the document is in the ADF before launching the "HP LJ CM1410 Scan" application, then it will scan from the ADF.  However, if I launch the "HP LJ CM1410 Scan" application and then put the document in the ADF, then it will not scan from the ADF, it will scan from the flatbed.  Is this the expected behaviour?  It seems to me that in either case it should scan from the ADF.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation