cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dmacc
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can't set up Wireless

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I attempt to turn on the wireless network on my 8600 officejet, I get a message saying "Built In Network Capabilities have been disabled. Contact your network administrator or the person who set up the printer"

I set up the printer, there is not a network administrator.  My printer was functioning as wireless so my wife could use the printer from her office, until I updated the driver on the printer for Windows 10 64 bit.

When I click on the Aps, I see a message saying "The Aps Feature has been disabled"  

Is it time to replace this printer?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,313 13,261 1,355 3,514
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

Have send you a private message to enable the wireless, please look for it in the top right hand corner of the HP Forum page (envelope icon)

Let us know if that helps!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation