Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP3219
iOS

I cannot print any document from IPadPro on HP Photosmart printer with HPbt500 Bluetooth adapter. 

iPadPro does not recognise printer.

please assist.

Imtiaz a Ahmed Chaudhry  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@iac415

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you cannot connect with HP3210 Photosmart printer with HPbt500

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you know that the iOS AirPrint devices do not support Bluetooth?

While you respond to that, here are a few things you need to know about wireless printing:

1. On your printer, make sure the wireless feature is on, and the printer is connected to your local wireless network.

Some printers have a wireless icon and a blue light on the front of the printer. Make sure the light is on and not blinking, f your printer has a wireless icon.

2. On your Apple iOS device, open the Wi-Fi settings and make sure you are connected to the same local wireless network as your printer.

NOTE:

AirPrint does not support public wireless networks, such as public mobile hotspots, Bluetooth, or cellular data connections, either 3G or 4G.

3. Open the document, photo, email, or webpage you want to print, then tap the Share icon or  to display the menu options.

4. Tap Print or the Print icon, depending on the type of file you want to print.

The Printer Options menu displays.

5. On the Printer Options menu, tap Select Printer.

A list of available printers on the network displays.

6. Select your printer, change print settings if necessary, then tap Print.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.