cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lavpen2
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot create eprint account

Each time I try to create an eprint account, I get the message "Ajax submit failed: error = 403, Forbidden"  What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
TuBorNot
2 2 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot create eprint account

Lavpen, I need to set up eprint, so I don't know anything about it yet, but I entered your error msg in Google and got these two HP answers (I'll give the links too). I hope this helps you...and helps me when I try it!  :catvery-happy:.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/Why-do-I-get-Ajax-submit-failed-error-403-Forb...

czarina said:

After numerous tries I said hey why not try back door and Downloaded android app to my smart phone  to my google email and it works just fine now

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/error-quot-Ajax-submit-failed-error-403-Forbid...

Bob58523 said:

Something interesting....

When I initially tried to sign up I had not installed the software for the printer. Once I installed the software and got the printer working I tried to sign up again and did not have any errors.

I don't know if installing the software had anything to do with the error, but I am all signed up and working now.

Bob

AND,

similar to the first link response, Daniel_L said:

If you are experiencing this issue through the desktop browser, if available, try downloading the mobile app and see if you still experience issues signing up. Another recommendation is to try a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc) after restarting your machine.

Hope this helps!

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation