Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sarahhavard Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cannot install scan software Laserjet M2727nf

I cannot install the Windows 7 64bit software for the Laserjet M2727nf.  It tries to install but at 94% says there is a permissions or firewall problem and will not continue.  I am running the install by right clicking and selecting Run as administrator.   I have also turned off my McAfee firewall but I still have the same issue.

I have the printer installed and running fine but I need to install the software (http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=uk&prodNameId=3377076&...) so that I can scan from the printer.

There is no webscan option on the admin page for this printer in a browser using it's ip address so I am really stuck as to how I can scan with it.

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY
Professor
Professor
2242 100 291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Cannot install scan software Laserjet M2727nf

Hi Sarahharvard;

Welcome to the community and I hope you are doing well; 

Your HP Laserjet M2727nf  is a commercial product. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support as well for even a better chance at finding a prompt solution.

You may find the commercial Laserjet board here. http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

Best of luck;  
RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation