cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
alex10
1 1 0 0
Message 11 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Cannot login to ePrintCenter,com

trying to create signup.said i existed already askes for screenn name wasn't sure what that means.

0 Kudos
fedupprinter
2 2 0 0
Message 12 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have the same issue, have you received any assistance?

0 Kudos
fabatteauw
1 1 0 0
Message 13 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

exact same problem here 😞

0 Kudos
halradisson
1 1 0 0
Message 14 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@ronhelms35 wrote:

Hello. I tried to login to ePrintCenter.com with my e-mail address and password and it failed.  I tried to click on forgot password link, however I get the following message...

Enter the e-mail address associated with your account.

It cannot seem to find my e-mail address.  However if I go to register and use my e-mail address in the registration field it says the e-mail is already in use.

This is frustrating because I get nowhere. This is a vicious loop.

[Personal Information Removed]

PLEASE HELP!!

0 Kudos
trasch
2 2 0 0
Message 15 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

same here, I finally got my password changed but still cannot login to eprint center....:smileyfrustrated:

0 Kudos
Loraord
1 1 0 0
Message 16 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

It appears that several of us are having the same problem - not being able to sign in out account because its not recognizing our email add or our password. It keeps saying that our email add has already been registered yet it doesn't recognize it. I've spent better than an hour on this and getting frustrated. Since I can't log on, I can't enter my printer code number and set up an email address to use eprint. Please help us!
0 Kudos
jrslob
1 1 0 0
Message 17 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I'm having the same problem. Registered my new printer but now can't get into eprintcenter.com

Does anyone have a number to call or how to resolve this issue?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 5 fertileground
Level 5
318 318 6 22
Message 18 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

The Web Services server is continuing to experience difficulties.  If you're having problems creating an ePrintCenter account and you already have a Snapfish account, try the following steps:
-On the ePrintCenter login page, there is the blue Snapfish icon. This brings up a Snapfish login form.
-If you do not remember your Snapfish password, go to Snapfish.com and use the snapfish “forgot your password?” tool.
-Once you login in to ePrintCenter using your Snapfish login, you will now have an “HP Web Services” type account, you can use the normal login form without hitting the Snapfish button

Are you using your Facebook account to log in to ePrintCenter?

On February 1st, 2012 ePrintCenter stopped supporting account sign in through Facebook. If you previously signed into

ePrintCenter with a Facebook account, you will no longer be able to do so, and you will need to create a new account to access

ePrintCenter.  The steps for account creation vary depending on if you have a printer added to your account.

If you do not have a printer added to your account:

Visit  https://h30495.www3.hp.com/user_create and create a new HP ePrintCenter account.
You will now use this new account to login to HP ePrintCenter.

If you do have a printer added to your account:

Disable Web Services on your printer. For most printers this will be done on the front panel of your printer. For some

printers this will be done through your printer’s embedded web server. This removes your printer from your HP ePrintCenter

account. For more details, visit https://h30495.www3.hp.com/help#printer_management.pm-remove-settings.
Enable Web Services from the same place you disabled Web Services in step one. A page will automatically print out with your

new printer claim code.
Visit https://h30495.www3.hp.com/user_create and create a new HP ePrintCenter account.
Create a new HP ePrintCenter account.
Add your printer to your new account using the claim code on the page that printed out in step two.
You can now create a friendly ePrint email address, download apps, and control ePrint settings from your new account.1 You

will not be able to re-use the same friendly email address you had before you re-registered your printer.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/Using-your-Facebook-account-to-log-in-to-ePC/m...

I am an HP employee
BaardM
1 1 0 0
Message 19 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I had a user account on the ePrint site and associated this with my Facebook account some time ago. Now I cannot use Facebook and neither Snapfish or login with the old user credentials works on ePrint center (and yes I can login to Snapfish with the same email and password)

I cannot create a new user since my email adress is already in use with the original user account, seems like a catch22 situation. What can I try now?

0 Kudos
Level 5 fertileground
Level 5
318 318 6 22
Message 20 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi BaardM,

You may need to contact the Cloud Services to reset your password.

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation